After months of hardwork out guidelines is finally complete.
The document is produced with the contribution of all project partners. The final draft of the document was edited by the research team of the University of Sassari.
The LIREA guidelines are aimed at:
· Victims of trafficking, who want to deep how the phenomena has been managed in the project, and discover innovative solutions for the fully integration;
· Professionals: social operators, cultural mediators, social workers, psychologists, educators, who wants to upgrade their knowledge and expertise;
· Students, who wants to discover new approaches and themes;
· Researchers and experts in the field, who wants to study and analysis new models
· Policy and Decision makers, who needs new approaches to try to improve victims situation.
Go in our deliverable section, to download the full document!